Proust Questionnaire, in which a celebrity or some other person of note answers 20 questions that might illuminate something about their character. Dolly Parton said if she could die and come back as one person or thing it would be a "big, fat hog so I could eat whatever I want." And Tina Fey said she considers "natural childbirth" the most overrated virtue.
It's fun, but I identify more with food. And so I present to you the Pecci Questionnaire, a food-related version of Proust’s parlor game. Play it during your holiday potluck:
The Pecci Questionnaire
1. What food gives you perfect happiness?
2. What dish or ingredient do you most fear?
3. Which famous chef do you most identify with?
4. Whose cooking do you most admire?
5. What eating habit do you most deplore in yourself?
6. What eating habit do you most deplore in others?
7. What food is your greatest extravagance?
8. On what occasions are you dishonest about someone's cooking?
9. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
10. What meal made you happiest and where did you eat it?
11. What food will you never eat again?
12. If you could change one thing about how you eat what would it be?
13. What do you consider to be your finest culinary achievement?
14. What food/meal is most overrated?
15. What is your most treasured kitchen appliance/tool/utensil?
16. What do you regard as a food punishment?
17. How does food make you feel?
18. What food do you most dislike?
19. What would your last meal be?
20. What is your cooking or eating motto?